Acai Butter Deep Conditioning Masque
Revitalize dry, damaged hair, while enhancing softness & shine with this fortifying deep conditioning masque.
Acai & Avocado butters are blended with Amla oil & natural tocopherol (vitamin E) to stregthen hair from the inside out & protect against future damage.
Enhance elasticity, helping hair withstand thermal styling to prevent damage.
Reinforce strands & improve flexibility to boost hair's natural strength so it resists split ends and breakage before it starts.
Hair looks & feels healthier & stronger after initial use.
- Acai Butter is enriched with omega fatty acids needed to strengthen, soften & restore shine.
- Baobab Oil contains softening and regenerative properties that help hair reverse dryness and aid in moisture retention. This is an important value for all hair, especially 4C hair which is prone to loss of moisture due to its nature.
- Grapeseed & Olive Oils contain sterols and tocopherols which are healthy for the hair and scalp.
- Amla Oil stimulates hair growth, reduces hair loss, as well as reduces premature pigment loss from hair.
- Brassica Alcohol is a fatty alcohol found in plant cells that does not behave like other alcohols. It conditions & softens hair and increases manageability.
How To Use:
After shampooing, apply to hair & massage to ensure even application. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing. For deeper conditioning, cover hair in a plastic cap & sit under the dryer or use a cordless deep conditioning heat cap for 30 minutes, then rinse. Use monthly or weekly to repair hair that has been damaged from frequent heat styling, chemical treatments or stressful styling.
Color Safe / Relaxed Hair Friendly / Transitioning Hair Friendly
Chemical Free. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Phthlate Free